Yes – we are a small restaurant so booking is always recommended to avoid any disappointment.
We will respectfully require your table to be returned after 1 hour 25 minutes from your booking time.
While we are family friendly, due the nature of our building, we do not have baby-changing facilities, nor are we able to offer highchairs.
If you require extra space for a pushchair, please call our restaurant directly ahead of making a reservation online.
Guide, hearing and/or other certified service dogs are allowed in our restaurant.
Non-service dogs are welcome on outdoor seating only.
Please note: We do not provide water bowls and would politely request that customers bring their own water source for their dog(s).
We’re sometimes unable to cater for certain dietary requirements.
If you or a member of your booking party has an allergy, intolerance, or any other dietary requirements, please let us know when you book and our team will be ready to advise.
We have a 15 minute grace period for late arrivals. If your party has not arrived or notified us of a late arrival within this grace period, we reserve the right to mark your reservation as a no-show or cancellation and may reallocate your table.
Our restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Cancellation fees deter customers from cancelling their reservations at the last minute or not showing up at all. The knock-on effects caused by no-shows and last minute cancellations are considerable; staffing and stock levels are left compromised, as well as lost revenue for a table that could have been taken by other guests.
Accordingly, the following applies:
- To secure your booking, credit/debit card details will be requested.
- No charge will be made in advance but if you fail to honour or to notify us of any changes to your booking beyond our minimum notice period, a charge of £10 per person will be applied.
- We ask that you give us as much notice as possible, but at least 2 hours.
- You can edit or cancel your booking by either using the link in your booking confirmation or emailing/calling the restaurant directly with your booking details.
- If your party has not arrived or called via phone within 15 minutes after your reservation time, we reserve the right to mark your reservation as a no-show or cancellation.